I haven't been feeling up to blogging much because Dustin has been traveling like crazy and if I do get some down time, I like to spend it doing something mindless like facebook, sleeping or eating with two free hands.
The upside to Dustin being gone -- we get awesome new gear from the San Jose Sharks (one of the projects he is currently on).We had to take a picture for all the nice Sharks people to say thank you. Also, I love them because they were giving Dustin a hard time because I don't have a housekeeper. I keep thinking it's time to get one, but now that I know everyone in San Jose agrees. . .
There's lots to look forward to, though. It's Ellie's birthday and I'm sure when I feel like it you will all be subjected to a blog full of pictures of pink, sugar and cute little girl smiles. The plan:
- Homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast -- those were a lot of work and now 20 extra cinnamon rolls are taunting me.
- Presents -- some earring from Aunt Beaney, new PJs from us and clothes from sibs.
- Wendy's for lunch with Daddy -- cheeseburger, mandarin oranges and a frosty.
- M&M cookies to share at school.
- Sleepover -- pink lemonade and pizza, ice cream and homemade chocolate chip cookies (not as much work and I already ate all the extras) for dessert, popcorn/red vines/candy corn/M&Ms/frosted animal cookies for the movie.
- Bosa donuts for breakfast.
Look Dad -- his hair is starting to grown back in!