- I charged my cell phone. You can actually reach me when I'm out and about for the first time in 2-3 months. It definitely came in handy when I was at the store and needed a recipe from Molly.
- Sadie has decided she loves the pink ballerina tutu so Nate has to share it! I even have cute pictures of her in it. Bad news for you: I haven't downloaded them yet, so you have to wait. Bad news for Nate: He can't wear it 24-7
- I baked! I ended up making monkey bread for Book Club and it almost came OK. Thanks to Bonnie who sat on the phone and talked me through the whole thing. It sounded so easy, but it stressed me out.
- After some fun trips to Savers and Goodwill, I have a rockin' costume for tonight. Bad news: Poor Jarod will be murdered at our little Murder Mystery evening.
- BYU football starts TOMORROW!
- I might actually get some scrapping in if I can get up the energy to pack my stuff.
- MAMMA MIA sing-along version comes out this weekend!!!!! I am planning on going to see this with some of my super groovy friends! Saturday can't get here soon enough! Can there be enough exclamation points in the world??!!!???
- Some one totally awesome is here in Chandler right now and she might be making an appearance on Elgin street next week. . .