So what have we been up to?
* Shopping for the kids plane trip back East. If you don't know, my parents are taking the older 3 home with them for a little bit after their trip out here to meet Luke and the blessing.
* Playing at Brody and Sadie's
* Doctor's visit -- we're up to 6 lbs 11.5 oz. Next visit is July 6th.
* Luke's first night out on the town. We got a babysitter for the big kids and went out for dinner and dessert with Luke.
* Summer movies
* Swimming in the backyard
* Day Camp
Pirates and Princesses day
* Dance for Ellie
* Brady and Bailey over to play
* Amins over for dinner (don't worry, they brought it and cooked it here)
* Swimming at Rickie's. Luke slept the whole time, Nate and Ellie can swim and Sadie just followed the Haymond kids around so I was loving it.
* Sadie took a nap in a big girl bed. I'm hoping to get the girl's room all repainted, Sadie a big girl bed and move the crib into Nate's room while the kids are back East
And now to sit back, try and get some sleep and enjoy the weekend.