Seven days a week we lived by 5 hard and fast rules:
* Keep a food journal (I wanted to burn mine by the end)
* Drink 8 glasses of water a day (I think we all know this was not a problem for me since I've actually gotten drunk off of water before -- literally people -- LITERALLY)
* No sugar (cue my sobbing right now)
* One hour of exercise (except Sunday)
* No eating after 7
On weekdays a die was rolled between 8 and 9 pm for a bonus point for the day. If you followed the rule that corresponded with the number rolled for the day you got another point.
* No soda
* No white flour
* No fast food
* Half hour of extra exercise
* Bed by 10
* 5 servings of fruits and veggies
Each Sunday night you had to e-mail Melinda with your total points (worth one more point) making each week worth 40 points. We did get one cheat day a week which made it all bearable.
I don't know who was more annoyed, my husband when I would scarf down a meal at 6:55 before putting anyone else's food on the table, or my friends when we went out to eat and I grilled the waiters and passed on dessert. Or the last Friday night of the challenge when I had to go to bed at 10 pm.
But guess what - I WON! Well, I tied for winner. Whomp whomp. I guess that means it was too easy? It didn't feel too easy. We're revamping the rules for round 2. Yes, I'm crazy. Not only did I sign up for round two. . . I'm in charge.