layout

6/06/2013

Four Years Old

Luke at FOUR! 

Favorite Color:Red

Favorite Number: 4

Favorite Drink:Water and Milk

Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese

Favorite Game: Minecraft

Favorite Animal: Cows

Favorite TV Show: Dino Dan

I feel sad when: people are mean

I feel mad: at Mommy



I like it when my friends: are at my house

I like it when I: jump

I wish I could: find my dragon

Who is your best friend? Asa and Briggs and Levi and Nixon and Olivia and Ronan

Why? Cuz they are my friends

What makes you laugh? Being tickled

What is your favorite movie? Toy Story Six

What are you most afraid of? Monsters and Zombies

What is your favorite book? The Pigeon Wants a Puppy

What is your favorite song? Jake and the Neverland Pirates


What is your favorite activity? Licking people

What do you want to be when you grow up? A dad

What three things are you are good at? doing my homework, going to Miss. Becky's and going home

What is the best thing about being four? Stop talking to me!

What makes you special? Babies

No comments: