layout

8/31/2015

August

And the catch up continues with a rather uneventful August.

 Ellie went to back to school a few weeks after the other kids (her last year in a different district, she'll be back on our schedule for High School) and I started missing my personal assistant.

To celebrate all of the kids being in school, a few us went floating down the river. It was epic-ly fun!

 Dustin and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary. 

Progress continued quickly on the house as we approached the last month.
 
 
 (don't worry, that hideous builder light fixture is long gone)
 


 Birthday lunch out with some girlfriends.

 One week, Luke started telling everyone at church that he was going to make them cookies and brownies so we had to deliver!

 School in session means subbing! I love that I get to teach my own children, my children's friends and my friends' children!







 My girlfriend and I threw a little lunch.

 We took the kids to see Wicked.

 Molly, Kristin and I are all from Oregon and have known each other almost all out lives. It's so cool that our girls are all growing up as friends now!

No comments: