layout

7/25/2005

I need an intervention

Yes, there are more things wrong with me than just my love of Arrowroot cookies (easy to chew and swallow). I have serious holiday issues. This week officially started my holiday season when I made my first Christmas card. Not just one Christmas card, but I've already made 5. Isn't it still July????

And I already have my kid's Halloween costumes. Speaking of which, if you have any ideas for costumes for me and Dustin, let me know! I'm not 9 months pregnant this year, so I can actually go as something fun! Yes, I still have 3 months, but I need to get planning!!!!

I'm also planning my Christmas party. I've decided that we're not going anywhere for Christmas this year, so I'm going to do all the things real families do this year. We're getting a tree, we're taking little gifts around to neighbors (I already bought the ornaments to tie with the ribobn on the gifts), we're sending out home made Christmas cards (did that last year too), and we're having a party. I'm not sure what we'll be doing at the Christmas party, but I know what the invitations are going to look like, I know who's invited and I know Dustin will be cooking (I think he knows that too, but I'd better double check).

I've already bought a few Christmas present as well. I've got my entire list made up and I'm checking it twice!!!

No comments: