layout

10/31/2005

Happy Birthday Baby


SO here he is on his FIRST birthday. I can't believe my baby is one. I have to admit, his birthday wasn't all that Ellie's first birthday was. I think it's just the curse of being the second child --alas, I am also a second child and I can't even begin to explain what a horrific childhood I had ;). I didn't even wrap his presents. There were also no balloons, no huge special party just for him. . . I only got him two toys.

Part of me feels horrible mommy guilt, and then the practical side of me reminds myself that it doesn't matter! He's only one. He'll never remember and he doesn't need anything. Plus he's happy as can be with just two toys.

So happy birthday baby! You're just as adorable and sweet as ever. WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot this part of the story:

In an attempt to make Nate's first birthday super special Ellie and Lola hid in a corner with Nate's toys to suprise him. Obviously he has become immune to Ellie's noise becausee he didn't even budge when they POPPED out at him.

Love, Lola.