layout

10/17/2005

My Arizona Baby


This morning my girlfriend and were going walking at 8 am. It's been a little chilly in the mornings, so I checked the weather and sure enough it was only 68 degrees out (which is COLD if you live in Arizona). I decided to dress Ellie and Nate in pants and long sleeves to make sure they were plenty warm. Poor Nate hasn't worn pants or long sleeves since January, so the kid had no idea what was getting putting on him.

Poor little Arizona baby -- he doesn't even know what a long sleeve shirt is. He kept pulling on his sleeves and looking at them with wonder. Then the pants got on and he was even more confused. He'd pull on the bottoms and look at me quizically. I wonder what will happen the first time he wears a coat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMIGOSH Maddy!!! Where did your baby go??? Nate is a little man now!!!! How handsome he is!!!

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOSH... he is huge... And I was there this weekend. I think you should write a bog about his dysfunctional crab walk.

Love, Lola

Anonymous said...

I love that boy!! He is so cute, his grammy just wants to pick him up and give him a big hug -- I miss him and his big sister so much. I can't believe he is really old enough to be walking!!! Yea!!! Nate!!!