layout

11/28/2005

Getting my Christmas Cards done




If you know me at all, then you know that I've had my christmas cards done since October. We're talking envelopes addressed and everything (but not stamped in case they raise the price of stamps). I've just been sitting around waiting to take a picture to put in them. So FINALLY, my sweet and awesome friend Shanna agreed to take some photos of us. The poor girl did not know what she was getting in for.

I don't think anyone should have to take pictures of my children. Ellie has this new thing where she refuses to look at the camera. And Nate was getting a little tired, so I was shoving candy corn into his mouth just to keep him sitting. Awwwww, such sweet children.

Anyway, so here are what we have left in the bunch that are useable. I'm trying to decide which one to go with (let me know if you have opinions). If only we had waited a week or two. I buzzed Nate's head and he now makes the most ridiculous face when he sees the camera. I have some on my camera, but alas. . . I still haven't bought a CF card reader or bothered to try to figur eout how the cords work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! What a cute family!! Especially you Dustin. *wink wink* Love, Anonymous, eh. (Ok, and the kids are stinkin' adorable!!!!)

Anonymous said...

Um, you have lipstick on your teeth so I would go with the one of JUST the kids.

Anonymous said...

Any picture with those two adorable kids is wonderful -- you and dustin are okay too!!!!