layout

11/02/2005

Is it over yet?


That was it? I feel a little let down after all the excitement leading up to Halloween. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but an hour of trick-or-treating in the Church parking lot, was not all the grandeur it's made out to be. I think the barbecue before was more fun than the actual event itself.

But it's done! Over! I seriously could be a happy woman if I never saw that Sleeping beauty costume again. Although, it was worth every penny for the amount of times Ellie wore it. Do you think she could let me get a good picture of her in it? No. The girl refuses to smile at me. She'll smile at her friends, smile at the ground, but actually *looking* at the camera and smiling is not something Ellie is into right now. Thank heavens I can still strap Nate into something and force him to pose for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, I never want to see the Sleeping Beauty costume again either. And I am tired of being Mizlif and I am sure Nate is tired of being the Prince. Why can't she be into Ninja Turtles or something so I don't always have to be evil and so Nate doesn't have to be screamed at to kiss her?

Love, Lola

P.S. The costume was worth every penny, she really does look cute in it! But I enjoy when she wears the hideous purple jeweled shoes with it.