layout

8/08/2012

Just thoughts

1. Sadie has Liberty Bear this week.  I asked her what they were going to do together: "Have the best days of my life."
2. Why are the wrappers I am pulling out of Ellie's lunch bag totally different than the food I am putting into it?  Today I pulled out a chocolate cupcake and a Nilla Wafers wrapper.  Obviously my lunches are not up to par and even I can admit they aren't super fun, so I'm wondering what people even want to trade her for?  Cheese sticks?  Apple slices?  Crackers??

3. Prediction: Luke's new obsession will be Super Heroes.
4. It's always fun when your friends are potty training at the same time.  It makes play dates so much more fun when everyone has a potty party and you don't feel awkward at all when you ask if your son can run around in just underwear.

5. Sadie came home from school yesterday and said, "You know, if you ever miss me during the day, you can always come to school and pick me up early."  I am raising Ferris Bueller.

3 comments:

Danika said...

Love the last comment by Sadie!

Natalie lost a stick this week for talking to a boy...not shocking at all...I'm just impressed she lasted 2 weeks! :)

Lisa Brown said...

So, I just got caught up on your blog, and it looks like you had a fantastic summer. I am so jealous you got to go to girl's camp, and it looks like your trip to Idaho and Utah was so fun. I love Sadie's school stories too. So fun! Now I need to catch up on my blog :).

Kristine Hodson said...

Every day with Sadie is the best day of my life!
If you throw in a spider man and Ferris Bueller - OH WOW!

Love Aunt Beaney