layout

12/28/2013

Ho Ho Ho! Part 2

Christmas morning was perfect in every way (except for maybe the lack of sleep). Everyone was so excited and loved all of their presents.

 Luke was the KING of thank you's. Everyone received excessive gushing after he opened their present and lots of hugs too. Too bad he had already seen the tee pee in the middle of the night so I missed his reaction to that one.  Grrrrr.
 
  He was particularly excited about his Snow Big Boots that he had asked Santa for.

 Nate got a lot of shoes, video games, and remote controlled trucks among other things.
 Ellie got clothes, shoes, jewelry, make up and all that grown up kid jazz.
 Sadie was mainly dolls and art supplies.

 And my parents went home with a collection of dishes. Although they loved my cheese plate, I think they loved the dished my kids made for them more.

 Luke was actually really mad at me when we made his plate. He kept insisting that I write my dad's name on the plate on not his. He even told me at one point, "My Grandpa is going to be so mad at you." Luckily I had prepped my dad and he gushed over how glad he was that it said Luke's name on it. Luke looked at me and said, "Yesssss. I told you Grandpa was going to be so happy."

Everyone played happily all afternoon, no one had to get dressed (and most of us didn't) and then my parents made us a delicious Christmas dinner. The end.

No comments: