layout

8/31/2014

Random August pictures

So I'm behind on blogging and I realized that I have about zero pictures from August anyway. Most of my days are running errands, getting Art Masterpiece organized, planning Wanda Witch and cleaning the house.

We've had lots of play dates and swimming with friends.

My neighbor had a baby.


Birthday party at the gym (I LOVE my gym friends!)

The girls had fun dressing Luke up as a waiter for a very fancy dinner.

My nephew had his graduation party a few months late!


Lunches with friends at least once a week (yes, we are purposely making duck lips in this picture, not because we think we look good but because we think it is ridiculous)
 



Epic birthday party for our friend Jared complete with train rides, a family soccer game in 105 degree heat and carousel rides.

I was the MVP of my gym for the month. I was so stoked. I work hard for those guns!

And school pictures!! I could not even chose which one of Luke's to order because they were all so cute.
Looking forward to September, cooler weather and Wanda Witch season!

No comments: