layout

7/30/2006

For my mom

I'm gearing up to write about our Holbrook adventure, but I'm still working on getting all the pictures from my girlfriend's camera to tell it properly. However, my mother INSISTS on seeing photos of the kiddos, so here's a few teasers.



You may be wondering why I don't have any pictures where all of the children are posed and smiling. That is mainly because Nate decided that he hated nature while we were there. SO look forward to a montage of photos with Nate in full screaming mode. I had to laugh about it or else I would cry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahem, a lola countdown would be nice... TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You were right about our moms sounding alike! ;)

Super cute photos!

Anonymous said...

LOVIN THE TEASER PHOTOS MADDY!!!

Kerry said...

CUTE photos Maddy! I love the one with the hay!

Poor Nate. :(