layout

7/10/2006

Where I've been

I know. . .you all thought I was dead. I've got a zillion e-mails and a hundred phone messages to answer, but we *are* alive. We've just been on vacation for two weeks. We went to Idaho for awhile, came home to do Primary, left for Sedonna, came home for 18 hours to pack some fresh clothes and then headed up to Holbrook until Saturday night. Sunday was spent sleeping, preparing Sharing Time and at Ward Council. I've got lots of fun stories and cute pictures, but I'm waaaaay too exhausted to update all of it. So you'll just have to wait in anticipation. . .

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm on the edge of my seat :)

Welcome home!!!

Unknown said...

Geez; even I was able to update during my vacation. Get 'er done, missy! ;)

Welcome back! You were missed!!

Kerry said...

Yay! Maddy is amongst the living!!!

Welcome home girl!

Anonymous said...

Truly not interested in your excuses!! We want pictures and stories!!! Enough said!

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-machine.info/357.html or http://indexmachine.info/2241.html