layout

8/27/2010

In between

Random pictures from this summer that never made the blog. . . till now.

My fridge right before we left for Utah
There was NOTHING in this house when we got back. I spent 3 days going to our favorite grocery stores to stock back up.

Sadie's haircut
I know everyone knows she got a haircut by now, but it's so cute and I'm so happy everything's the same length.

The Tyler's were in town when we got back which meant we got to see all our old neighbors a lot. We got to go out to dinner with all the old crowd and had a fun game night at our house. Brody and Sadie came over to play after church.
While the girls were playing Sadie turned to Sadie T and said, "It's fun being Sadies together." We can't wait for them to move back down the street!! One more year. . . One day Amy had all of us over for a swim day. I think there were something like 22 kids running around.

So yeah, I typed this up over a month ago and never published it. I guess I was going to write more? But I just need to get it up. I'm going through some weird nesting urge where I want to purge all the extras in my life and finish all my unfinished projects. Hopefully I'll get back to blogging more and get around to reading every one else's blogs now that summer is officially over.

7 comments:

Megan said...

Your kids keep getting cuter! I almost wish we had moved to Arizona, because then we would get to do all this fun stuff with you guys! You always have something fun going on!

Rickie said...

In case I haven't told you enough already, I love Sadie's haircut...so cute on her! And I'm laughing that you took a picture of your fridge before you left.

Lisa Brown said...

I love the fridge picture :). That is how I like to leave things when going on vacation too.

Amy F. said...

Cute post! (I go through down times on posting -which you never do -so PROPS! ahahaha)
So, I know we have facebook, but I'm posting this here: I MISS YOU!

I too understand this urge- I need something to work towards to keep me going, so I think I'll follow suite and finish all those projects too.

I saw a girl running outside today, and I was like ' YES! Its almost that time of year again!' I'm willing to drive to you because I love running with you that much!!
See ya later :)

Kathleen said...

how is there that much water in your fridge? you never have water ;P

Kat said...

Nice fridge :) Hey, it feels good though, cause then you know nothing important will go bad! Sadie's haircut is super cute. I hadn't seen it yet, probably cause I've been on a blog vacation! So jealous you all got together with the Tylers... sigh.. I miss you guys! Hope all is well

Anonymous said...

Ah!!! at last I found what I was looking for. Somtimes it takes so much effort to find even tiny useful piece of information..