layout

9/30/2010

Apologies

Wow -- I really suck at blogging this year. Which makes me sad because I love looking back at old blog posts. My kids could sit and look at old pictures and laugh at the memories for hours. And this year I've really stunk. It's like we had a whole year of wonderful memories and fun little things that I want to remember and POOF, they're gone.

Starting in October I'm going to turn it around. I promise. The kids grow up way too fast.

My sister and I are attempting to post a picture a day of our kids on our other blog, which is actually seeming to help. So if you really miss seeing our little faces, you can always see the latest over there. Less details, more pictures. . . always a good thing.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Can you write an apology for my blog slacking too?

Lisa Brown said...

I was totally about to message you that you needed to get it into gear :). Good to hear that you discovered you were slacking all on your own :).