layout

1/26/2013

Sadie at Six

A Birthday Interview with Sadie
By Mom
 
The birthday girl at Cafe Rio for her Birthday lunch
 
Favorite Color: Sparkly pink or hot pink

 Birthday flowers from Aunt Beaney and Uncle Dave

Favorite Number: 3

Favorite Drink: Orange juice

Favorite Food: fruits and vegetables

Favorite Game: Hide and Go Seek

Favorite Animal: Unicorn

Favorite TV Show: Sofia the First

I feel sad when: I am lonely


I feel mad when: everybody is being mean to me

I like it when my friends: play with me

I like it when I: do art

I wish I could: fly

Who is your best friend? Brynley and Sadie Tyler and Avery

Why? Because they are nice to me

What makes you laugh? Jokes






What is your favorite movie? Barbie movies

What are you most afraid of? Zombies

What is your favorite song? Call me Maybe

What is your favorite activity? Art

What do you want to be when you grow up? An artist

What three things are you are good at? Art, gymnastics, singing



What is the best thing about being six? When you're six, you almost are seven and when you're seven you're almost eight.  And when you're eight, you're baptized.

What makes you special? My talents

4 comments:

Anita said...

She might just be the cutest kid I've ever seen (outside my own of course:))!!

Unknown said...

What makes you special? Um, everything! I'm obsessed with these pictures of Sadie. Is there a cuter curly haired blonde ever??!!

Kristine Hodson said...

Sadie is PERFECT!
I wilsh she could FLY with the UNICORNS!

I really love the last picture where you can see the FABULOUS Sadie dimple!

THank you for such a fabulous Interview!

Love Uncle Dave and Aunt Kristine

Anonymous said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Sadie!! Come play again soon - Brynley misses you!