layout

2/03/2013

My Family

Ellie said something about hating broccoli at dinner which led to this fun conversation:

Sadie: I'm going to write that on my blog.

Ellie: You don't have a blog.

Sadie: Yes I do, a paper blog.

Me: Um, that's called a journal.

I am not sure I'm okay with this computer driven generation.  Luke was trying to look at pictures on my laptop the other day and he kept tapping the screen to try and get the pictures to change.


If you're wondering what Sadie wrote in her "paper blog," read below:

My Family

My sister does not like broccoli (My sisister dus not like brokle).
My brother colored himself red (My bruther colerd him red) -- and yes, this actually happened this morning before church.  I walked into Sadie's bedroom to find Luke laying in the fetal position on the floor, surrounded by markers and covering his eyes in an attempt to hide.
I do not like beans (I do not like bens).
Nate is obsessed with electronics (Nate is upses with lechronix).
My mom loves BYU (My mom loves BYU).
Dad is nice (Dad is nis).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Sadie's Blog!
I love Sadie!
Love Aunt Kristine