layout

4/23/2015

Ellie at 13!



Favorite Color: white and gold

Favorite Number: 101

Favorite Drink: Root Beer

Favorite Food: Pizza

Favorite Dessert: Souffle

Favorite Game: Boo!

Favorite Animal: Elephant

Favorite TV Show: Dance Moms

I feel sad when: I get hurt

I feel mad when: people yell at me

I like it when my friends: are with me

I like it when I: get good grades

I wish I could: be in a movie

Who is your best friend? my mom

Why? Because she will be with me forever

What makes you laugh? when Luke tries to be funny

What is your favorite movie? Little Meraind

What are you most afraid of? Being kidnapped

What is your favorite song? Bad Blood

What is your favorite activity? Acting

What do you want to be when you grow up? An actress and a mom

What three things are you are good at? Sleeping, eating, and being sarcastic

What is the best thing about being thirteen? I'm a teenager!

What makes you special? I am the oldest

No comments: