layout

6/15/2005

101 random facts about me

OK, I'm a copy cat. My sister did one, so now I have to too.

1. I can only snap with my pinkie fingers
2. I tried to smash my cheeks on the corner of a coffee table to give myself dimples
3. I make up words to songs just so I can sing them
4. You those plastic protectors you take off of water bottles? I like to wrap them around my fingers. . .over and over again
5. I like to watch re-runs of the Nanny
6. I hate ice cream
7. I want to spend Christmas in Paris
8. I don't excel at anything, I wish I could be the best at something
9. I have a scar on my right breast
10. My husband spoils me
11. I still throw temper tantrums
12. I'm terribly indecisive
13. I only drink milk and water . . . and maybe lemonade on a rare occassion
14. I hate prime numbers
15. I love to win, but I hate competitive people, so I force myself not to care
16. I like to throw parties
17. I wish we had a pool
18. I like evrything more if other people are around
19. I am incredibly sentimental
20. I want people to feel completely comfortable around me
21. I'm obsessed with shortening people's names
22. I spend way too muc time on the computer
23. I check my e-mail 4 or 5 times a day
24. I have a list of books I want to read, but I'm too lazy to start them
25. I'm grouchy in the morning
26. I love to be busy
27. I would do anything for a friend, but hate asking for favors myself
28. My brother knows all my buttons and pushes them too
29. I hate doing the same thing over and over again
30. I read spoilers for my favorite TV shows
31. I'm joining a gym today
32. I like it when people ask my opinion on things
33. Polka dots are my favorite pattern
34. I love to get things in mail
35. I like to read kids book, and buy them too
36. I wish my kids slept longer
37. I had peirced ears, but I let the holes grow back together
38. I used to be a pack rat, so now I obsess over throwing things away
39. I must be boring because finding 101 random facts about me is proving harder than I thought
40. I speak French, but I'll never admit to it
41. I wish I could wear my pajamas all day
42. I like my hair short, but I'm growing it out because my husband likes it
43. I'd rather be hot than cold
44. People who chew loudly really irritate me
45. I like the smell of gas and really strong markers
46. I crave validation
47. I don't like it when people want to exclude others
48. People who pretned like they like everyone drive me insane
49. I'm not a big fan of Chinese food
50. I am an amazing multi-tasker
51. I wonder what people will say about me at my funeral
52. I've never done drugs, smoked a ciagrette, tried alcohol on purpose. . . but I have had coffee
53. I've traveled all over the world, but I've never been to Mexico or Canada
54. Country music songs always make me cry
55. I love it when people tell me secrets
56. I can easily be swayed to follow the crowd
57. Even at 25 years of age, I still find Church boring
58. If I had a super power, I would want it to be invisibility
59. I have an obsessive personality
60. I eat healthy to be an example for my kids, not because I want to
61. I love listening to ABBA in the car
62. Shrimp is the only sea food I like
63. I rarely take naps, but I need one today
64. I love "drama" as long as I'm on the side watching it unfold and not in the middle
65. Not only do I hate camping, I don't get why people like it either
66. I wish I could free of all responsibilities for a day
67. One day I want someone to throw a really big surprise party for me
68. Speaking of surprises, I've been known to open my presents before Christmas and then re-wrap them just so I can see what's inside
69. I'm paranoid
70. I wish I appeared more put-together, but I think no matter how I try, I come out as scatter-brained
71. I can't stand braggarts
72. I love honey and corn bread
73. I want my husband to surprise me more
74. Christian Bale is on my list
75. I love being surrounded by friends -- I never want to move
76. I hate stopping at stop signs
77. I think it would be fun to do community theater
78. I miss teaching
79. Junky kids food calls to me -- like Pizza Pockets and Pop Tarts
80. I like to be tan
81. Wherever I am, I'm going to have fun
82. If I don't write things down, I forget them
83. You can count on me
84. I like to compliment other people -- if you have something nice to say, say it
85. I'm super organized -- I like things when they're planned
86. People who are late drive me batty
87. I'm like things to be done quickly
88. I need alone time
89. I hate dusting
90. I love getting mail (did I say this already?)
91. Mafia is my favorite party game
92. I love BYU football
93. I hate scary movies
94. I never wear socks unless it is to the gym
95. I can't burp on command
96. I worry about too many things that I have no control over
97. I pick my toe nail polish off when I'm bored
98. My hair is tangly no matter how many times I condition it
99. I got a scholarship offer form every college I applied to
100. I like watching Kim Possible on the Disney channel
101. I wish my life were like an old time movie -- but I'll take what I have right now. I feel like my whole life has been better than anyone could ever dream

2 comments:

Michelle said...

3. I make up words to songs just so I can sing them

This is true...and not so pretty!! LOL

I love your list Maddy. I'm so stealing it. After my Noah coming home saga is over I'm STARTING A LIST!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh...I've got a 101 things I could say about you too!