layout

9/06/2005

Don't forget that I'm boycotting this title box


Are we ever going to have a normal family picture again? These are some that we tried on Monday. We were all lounging around and I had wanted a picture of the 4 of us together for reasons that must remain unkown at this point. So I made my sister come out and take a few snapshots for us. AY YA YI! Getting Nate AND Ellie to look at the camera was a pain. And of course trying to get Ellie not to ham it up was impossible. And then when I looked at the pictures I realized that you couldn't see anything of Dustin's eyes because of the glare on his glasses. BLAH!!!!! Oh yes, and see that pink box in Nate's hand? That would be the Tic Tac container that he would play with when he wasn't pulling on my hair. It's not like I wanted anything formal. Just a casual family picture would have been fine. I offcially give up.

And along that vein, I wouldn't count on getting a picture with your Christmas cards this year either.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hear ya girlie! I gave up long ago. No one's going to have a clue what *I* look like. LOL which isn't all that bad an idea!

Anonymous said...

That poor photographer. I hope you paid her well. Maybe I am blind, maybe I am partial, but I think the pictures are good...