layout

9/05/2005

Why do I have to title these things? And other random thoughts.


I mean, really! The only titles I can come up with are so cheesey. So I think I'm going to protest titling my blog entries from now on.

And why is this Blog called "Dustin and Maddy?" Dustin never posts on here. I'd be highly entertained if he did. I'm not even sure if he *reads* the blog. I'll have to ask him. Dustin -- if you're reading this, give us something to read!

Are you a knocker or a ringer? I personally am a knocker. I always knock before I ring the doorbell. I just feel like it's more polite. The doorbell is so startling. If no one answers after I knock, then I'll ring.

I love holiday weekends. Saturdays are much more productive, because I know if I work hard, I'll have all Monday to play. And I actually went to the gym today and worked out HARD. I've been out of the habit for a few months now and slowly getting back into it. We've got Race for the Cure coming up, so I need to work hard.

We rented Sleeping Beauty the other night and let Ellie watch it last night. There is something magical about watching your child watch a movie you loved as a child. The way she wishpered when she said the characters names. . . the fact that she was completely absorbed in one thing for an hour and a half. . .it makes life fun. I love how happy my kids get by the simplest things.

My sister is here right now and that makes me happy too. My kids adore her and I love to watch them interact with her. Everyone should have an Aunt that is 100% goofy with them. Plus, she thinks everything they say and do is so cute and unique. It makes me laugh at them even more too. Love that.

Well, now that I think about it, I'm postively bursting with happiness. We're going over to a friend's house tonight. I am a really social person and any chance to chat is always a good thing. Should be fun.

So basic wrap of for this weekend -- good times, good times!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What's up with the ads comments someone left :( err! what? We're not even safe from sales pitches in our blogs??? Sorry you got hit maddy.

On a related note, I love the update!!! I totally know what you mean about holiday weekends. I'm loving mine too. It's been a good time for Peter and I, which is good.

So I'm with ya! I'm "bursting with happiness" too!!! :)

Have fun tonight. Wish I could come. But when Peter says he wants just me, I listen. *wink wink*

Anonymous said...

I love being at your house! Miss you a ton!