layout

9/16/2005

Whirlwind Update

This week . . .

* We had 4 play dates
* I did 3 loads of laundry
* I actually folded some laundry too (thanks to sweet Dustin who folded the rest)
* Tommy turned 29
* Jim and Cheryl celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary
* Ellie learned about rectangles and diamonds at Pre-School
* Ellie learned about Times of the Day in Girl School
* Ellie got to go on a Teddy Bear Picnic
* Nate and I spent a lot of time shopping while Ellie was at School
* We went to the park 3 times
* It was cool enough to eat dinner outside, so we did
* Nate started taking a few steps by himself
* Ellie roder her bike, steering and pedaling all by herself
* We ditched play group (shhhhhhh!)
* I did my Visiting Teaching
* Dustin went to the gym 4 times. . . me: 0
* I got to lead the Singing Time in Primary -- best calling EVER
* We ate breakfast with Dad at the "Castle"
* I started on my cards for the car swap
* The bathrooms and floors got a thourough cleaning
* I didn't get anything in the mail that was suppossed to go out
* Ellie and Dustin had Cake flavored ice cream with sprinkles and gummy bears (Ellie picked of course)
. . .
* and I didnt' update my blog :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Thomasina is your favorite sibling... ouch, ouch, ouch.