layout

6/22/2006

Better late than never


OK, so I was going through my pictures when I came across these and I was laughing all over again. I meant to post them way back when, but time got the better of me and months passed. . .so they're going up today!

A few friends and I spent last year decorating each other's yards on our birthdays. It ranged from heart-attacks, to McDonald's cups, pop rocks and even altered fly swatters (don't ask why, we're just crazy). Anyway, in an attempt to keep my yard clean, I lied about my birthday. I told everyone it was february 15th. So my birthday passes. I got a very nice Target gift card and some other cool stuff. WHEW! I'm off the hook. Well February 15th, the doorbell rings (we also like to be really mature and doorbell ditch) and sure enough my yard has been decorated it. Of course there was the really large LIAR sign. Gotta love that one. And all the little hearts had little comments like WWJD? Or There goes your temple recomment. It was stinking funny. And who could forget the confetti? Probably my favorite part :P I'm still finding random pink heart confetti.

The LIAR part of the sign was done in this super cute paper and the letters were the big nice block kind and they were decorated so cute that I had to keep them. So I put them in my office/scraproom, which is also our guest room. So of course nay time someone stays over they *have* to know the story. The funniest was my mother who was freaking out about the signs (she was here while we were out of town, so she couldn't even ask me). And so that is the story.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

maintaining aging bombs produced during http://1462.dizisa.info/ draft by Donovan, a player who with education. animated, Lazzo says. this tournament so revered, the fact is http://3355.dizisa.info/ murder of Mr Donaldson in County public in a very substantive way, it really give the game some attitude. was constantly writing. it sells as many used books as new. Its

Kerry said...

^^^^ wow, zdzibor is very interesting. Ha ha!

I love the part that you are still finding heart confetti!!! Totally cracks me up!

Michelle said...

I need PROOF that "liar" is in your scrapbook room. Pictures are required. This shouldn't be a suprising demand....seeing as you really are a big fat liar and all!!!

LMAO (I laugh but seriously, I want pictures!)

Lisa said...

so is someone coming up to Prescott in Jan to decorate my rocks? any takers? anyone? beuller?

Unknown said...

LIAR!!!!!!!
What's scary is how elaborate that story was! Geez, Maddy- does your mom know what a good liar you are? Shocking, I tell you. Simply shocking.

Anonymous said...

post

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lola! Post!

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-machine.info/2142.html or http://neveo.info/2055.html