layout

6/07/2006

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeez

OK, so I haven't updated in a week. Sooooooooooory ;)

Not much to report.
Nate has been throwing up since last night. YEAY!
Ellie started swim lessons last week.
Dustin still has a job.
I, um, I don't know what I do all day.

Silly Nate story: Nate thinks every animal says MEOW. So he'll see a kitty and say, "meow." Then he'll see a dog and chase it around saying, "meow." The best was when he saw a cow the other day. Sure enough, "meeeeeeeeow."

Silly Ellie story: Ellie and I were pretending to be Charlie and Lola last night. So we're playing and Nate wanders in the room and I ask Ellie who Nate should be. She says, "Nate can be Charelie's friend. What's his name?" Well I couldn't remember his name and I told her that. Ellie says, "I think his name is Muff." "No," I said suddenly remembering his name, "It's Mark." So Ellie and I argue back and forth a little bit whether it's Mark or Muff. Finally I say, "Ellie, Muff isn't even a name. Have you ever met a person named Muff?"
"Yeah mom, Charlie's friend."
Like DUH! So sure enough, nate was Muff for the rest of the evening.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

cute stories. I think it's muff too!! HA HA Plus Lola is so mean to poor charlie!

Kerry said...

Hee hee! Your kids crack me up! I'll never forget Nate with the "kitty!"

Yeah...and don't you ever forget it....don't ever let a week go by without updating your blog. ;)

Feel better sweetie!

Michelle said...

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE you're baaaaaack!

I love charlie and lola! love it! Although I end up talking like a complete moron after watching it. I don't accents (but I sercretly think I can ;) )

why is Nate barfing?

Unknown said...

Don't ever argue with a four year old- you'll go insane. Trust me; I'm halfway there... ;)

Anonymous said...

madddddddyyyyyy
this is your sister
thanks for calling me
or emailing me
or anythinging me
i miss you
i love italy
i bet you were wondering
please email me
(firstname)(lastname)(at sign)(gmail)(period)com
i cant find most of the punctuation marks on this computer
love
your sister

Anonymous said...

Dearest Daughter, I hope you will soon update this blog -- I know that we will be seeing you soon, but I may not recognize the children if I don't see some updated photos! I don't suppose you are sending them to Italy instead of posting them here are you??????????