layout

9/20/2006

My apologies

OK, I cannot find where I put my camera. It is stashed somewhere I'm sure, I just don't know where. I usually have to throw it somewhere before one of the kids gets ahold of it. So that's why there haven't been any updates -- who wants to read a blog when they can see pictures of my kids?

We're so boring anyway. Went to the gym this morning, came home and had Girl School here (which is now actually girl/boy school, but I'm so used to Girl School that i cna't change over), and then one of the little girls stayed to play until nap time. Now Ellie is sitting naked in her room refusing to clean up the mess, Nate is napping and I jut finished up boxing up some clothes and toys for a charity to pick up tomorrow morning.

Nate did end up with a bloody nose today. I knew it would happen sooner or later. He is always trying to use things with wheels as climbing tools. Today it was using the barbie cars as shoes that did him in. He face planted on the tile and ended up with a bloody nose and a split lip. When I got the toilet paper, he kept blowing his nose. I don't think you're suppose to try to blow the blood out are you? I couldn't get him to sit still long enough to keep pressure on it either so I followed him around for 5 minutes continually wiping the dripping blood (which horrified the two little girls).

I was going to spend the night scrapping, but I made the mistake of telling Ellie she couldn't go to the gym with daddy tonight unless she cleaned up her room and we all know how that's going. So I think I've really only punished myself.

Update wise, I got my little packages all set to mail out to my family with the sex of the baby, but I don't have K's address at school. Will some one e-mail me or call me? You all have to wait until I get it so you might as well. . .

2 comments:

Michelle said...

YOU'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!!?!??!?!?!


:)

Kerry said...

Poor Nate. I have to say, welcome to the world of boys. And remember what the doctor always told me.....

heads bleed a lot.

I always try to remember that when I am in a panic about how much blood loss somebody is having when they do something to their face. :(

So, spill...what are you having???? Boy? Girl????? This suspense is killing me!


:)