layout

9/25/2006

Oops

Well, I don't know where on earth I've been. Under a pile of laundry I guess because I haven't blogged in forever. I can't believe September is almost over. We've just been busy running around and playing. Here's some random pictures of what's been going on when we're actually at home.


Grandma Joachim sent Ellie and Nate some new pajamas

Nate wrote me some love notes.
Ellie found a box of dolls my Great Grandma made for me and decided to keep them for herself. So they now sit in her room and get played with every night.

Nate found the box the dolls were in and made it his new bed

The weather has cooled down enough in the morning that the kids can actually go outside and play, so weekend mornings are so relaxing.
And that's about all the excitement around here.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

those pictures are so cute! i love the last one with ellie and her arm around nate!!! priceless!

Anonymous said...

hey, cute pictures! did you ever send those packages? ps justin did write on thursday, and he sent me a package.

Unknown said...

Super cute!