layout

9/26/2006

Check, check check

Well, I did it all. All the icky things I've been "meaning" to do that have been weighing over my head. And the thing is -- they were all easy and pleasant. Is that crazy?

1. I went to the Post Office and mailed off the packages to my family. In my head it was this horrible ordeal of driving to downtown Chandler, waiting in line forever and Nate running everywhere. It was an easy drive, the line was short and Nate just sat there the whole time.

2. I changed my PIN. I don't think I ever memorized my PIN when Dustin and I set up our accounts, so for YEARS I've never been able to use an ATM (maybe not a bad thing). So today on my way home from the Post Office, I swung by the bank and got a PIN!

3. I got my teeth cleaned. It's been way too long and I kept having to reschedule my Dentist appointment, but I finally made it today. YAY! Not a single cavity. Phew. Dustin had to have a root canal a few months back, so I was freaking out imagining what on earth I would have to go through. But I was in and out and now my teeth feel sooooo good.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I have absolutely nothing profound to add to this post.

How about- Yay, Maddy! ? ;)

Lisa said...

clean teeth, mailed packages and a PIN--could life BE any better?? ;)

Michelle said...

seiously maddy, you're cute! :)

Anonymous said...

if i don't get my package today, the post office should expect a nasty phone call. i love YOU!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!

But is your Christmas shopping done yet????

Hahahahaaaaaa!

You're running out of time! GO NOW!

Maddy said...

You can mock me all you want, but I actually have the shopping done for my entire side of the family. HA HA!!! Plus, I only have to go buy Nate one more gift (I just need Dustin to go get it actually) and stocking stuff and HE will be done. DOuble HA HA! SO mock all you want, but yes, Christmas is WELL under way around here.

Anonymous said...

OMIGOSH......I wanna be like Maddy!