layout

12/24/2006

Merry Christmas

So my Mother-in-Law calls me yesterday and says she's been worried since I haven't blogged in 2 weeks. OOPS! Who's had time to blog?


For those checking in -- still no baby and no baby news. Give it a few weeks. I'm sure this one is going to stay inside as long as possible.



<
Other than that we've been BUSY! Everyone is always so busy so I'll spare you all the details, but my sister is in town (that's her and Ellie ready for Church. Ellie is wearing my mom's dress from when she was a little girl) so we're having a blast. Just finished cleaning up from our annual Christmas Eve party (once again so much fun and a huge success). Dustin is in our room wrapping my Christmas presents so I'm just waiting for him to finish up so we can put the presents under the tree.



Surprisingly, Ellie was fast asleep within minutes of going to bed, and it is Nate that is up singing in bed and shouting, "Merry Missmas."

5 comments:

Michelle said...

what? You're not going to post some mamoth post painstaking outlining every single miniscle thing you've done in the past week like I did??? what's the fun in that?!??! hahahaha

"merry Missmas" ?? hahah THAT'S THE CUTEST THING EVER!

Merry Christmas Maddy!!!! Love you girl!

Kerry said...

Merry Missmas! I love that! What a cutie that little Nate!

I was beginning to worry about you too. Don't you check your email? I thought for sure that a baby was on the way.

I hope that you all have a great Christmas. I know this holiday is your favorite gig. ;)

Love ya!

Lisa said...

merry christmas!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, Maddy!

Anonymous said...

hope you had a very merry christmas, maddy!

wait until january 20th for the baby.... we can share a birthday! :D