layout

6/16/2014

Luke at Five

 Favorite Number: 5

Favorite Drink: blue juice

Favorite Food: hot dogs or McDonald's

Favorite Color: red
 

Favorite Dessert: homemade cookies

Favorite Game: murder in the dark

Favorite Animal: tiger

Favorite TV Show: paw patrol


I feel sad when: people they be mean to your friends

I feel mad when: Lukey fights with his friends

I like it when my friends: be nice

I like it when I: be nice

I wish I could: build a Ninja Warrior park


Who is your best friend? All my friends. Tyler, Asa, Kai, Briggs, Levi

Why? Because we were lost and we made friends

What makes you laugh? Funny faces

What is your favorite movie? Lego Movie

What are you most afraid of? sharks

What is your favorite song? Everything is Awesome

What is your favorite activity? play games like zombies

What do you want to be when you grow up? policeman

What three things are you are good at? climbing nerf walls, going on the rock wall, steps


What is the best thing about being five? fun-ness

What makes you special? being nice

No comments: