layout

11/22/2014

November Random-ness

I cannot even remember what happened in between Halloween and Thanksgiving anymore. But according to my phone. . .

We took family pictures! They actually turned out well!!

Young Women in Excellence.

I bought a gingerbread man kit and became a HERO!

I worked out with my favorite work out friend!

And we went out on a date with our other favorite workout friends! Dinner and bowling.
 Pink Ladies vs. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Girls won!

A little sickness sprinkled in the mix. You know you're in trouble when Luke wants to sleep.

Cold early morning soccer and football games. Look at that cranky face!

School projects! In 4th grade the kids do a cereal box report. We all had a good time coming up with ideas for Nate's project on Midnight Magic.
It was a good month.

No comments: