layout

11/02/2014

Week in Review: Sports Edition

Monday: Soccer practice for Sadie.

Tuesday: Ellie and I both have tennis lessons. I am terrible. 
Ellie and her friend Chloe made me proud with matching work out outfits.

Wednesday: Football practice for Nate.

Thursday: Soccer for Luke.

Friday: My girlfriends and I dressed up 80's style for our gym that morning. It was Halloween, just remember.
 
We had so much fun planning it, but I'm not sure I got a great workout because I was so worried about squatting too much of jumping too high for fear of a wardrobe malfunction.

It was also FUN RUN day up at school. I only got pictures of the youngest two.
I about died when I showed up and Luke had my headband on from my costume that morning. He kept yelling, "This is so much fun! I'm having so much fun!"
 
Luke ran 34 laps and Sadie and Nate ran all 36. 

Saturday: 9 mile run for me, football for Nate, soccer for Sadie and crossfit for Dustin.

Nate's team won, 30-6, and Nate scored his first touch down of the season. He looked amazing on defense as well with a whole lotta pulls and a bunch of rushes.
 

Sadie's team won too! Sadie plays defense and her team managed to pull off a shut out.

That night I took all the kids down to a Crossfit competition at Dustin's gym.
 
 His partner was Sadie's 2nd grade teacher so she was extra excited. It was a fun week!



No comments: