layout

6/05/2015

Luke at 6





Favorite Number: 1,000

 Favorite Drink: apple juice

Favorite Food: watermelon

Favorite Color: red and blue
 

Favorite Dessert: brownies

Favorite Game: iPod

Favorite Animal: lion

Favorite TV Show: Teen Titans

 I feel sad when: no one is around me

I feel mad when: people yell at me

I like it when my friends: like me

I like it when I: was a baby

I wish I could: be like my dad


Who is your best friend? Briggs

Why? Because I'm nice

What makes you laugh? Funny voices
What is your favorite movie? Inside Out (he has not seen this yet)

What are you most afraid of? zombies

What is your favorite song? Snake Happy Birthday

What is your favorite activity? have fun

What do you want to be when you grow up? fire fighter

What three things are you are good at? math, art, and magic

What is the best thing about being six? That I get more friends

What makes you special? Happiness

No comments: