layout

3/15/2009

One can only hope

Last year our really good friends, the Kimballs, moved to California for a fellowship. This weekend they're back in town for a few job interviews. I couldn't resist reminding them about how much cheaper Arizona is and what a great deal you can find on a houses right now. Sure California has perfect weather, great schools and all of Tony's family, but you can't forget the cost of living and traffic!! Plus Arizona has US!Rickie and 3 week old Avery, Michelle, me isn't 6 months pregnant a little early for fat-face-itis?, Brenna and Ryder Ellie and Noah. I can't believe how much he looks like Tony. The girls look just like Michelle so he was a surprise.The big girls: Ellie, Abby and Kyla The boys couldn't stop playing to sit still: Dane, Logan, Nate and DavenCraftingWhich masked superhero is Nate??

The dads were too busy playing football/rock banding/going to the movies to get their picture taken. Having them here only reminded me how much we miss them. I'd much rather pay for a hotel when I go to Disneyland and have them here. Crossing my fingers and toes. Now if only we could get Tasha down for a visit. . .

Actually -- you're all welcome to visit OR move here anytime.

16 comments:

Kathleen said...

you are tiny.

Kiran said...

People say the most ridiculous things to women that are preggers. You look fantastic, I have no agenda for saying that. So know that its true. And Hormones are so messed up, I am a roller coster and its only pms.

Lisa said...

so fun to have friends come visit!

Lisa Brown said...

How awesome that you got to see your friend! I would love to live in Arizona - so many less bugs than Georgia :). Too bad I can't pick where the military sends us.

Shauna-Lou said...

Maddy, you are not "gigantoid"! Your tiny... just accept it! :)

Chelsea said...

Skinny Minny, you look awesome! So stop!

How fun to have friends visit! I bet Nate was in heaven with a boy to dress up with! He's on my left by the way :)

Anonymous said...

somehow it looks like your 3 are ready for a fourth!

Kerry said...

Oh look at your cute pregnant self!! Miss you!

swampbaby said...

Fun with friends! And BTW, you look great, Maddy, and are so tiny so don't ever say again you are huge. I'm already measuring way bigger than I should, have gained 30 freaking pounds, and just this past Sunday had someone almost choke on their tongue when I told them I had 3 months left!!!

Maddy said...

Oh you guys are sweet -- I think the black is deceiving. And it's from the front -- if I turn to the side, you'd be like, "WHOA!" Tara -- 4th baby. 'Nuff said. You look fantastic. Plus it's a girl. They wreak havoc on your body. There is a girl in our Ward who is due before me and I think she's just barely starting to even a belly. BLAH!

Rach said...

I hate it when good friends move away. Good luck getting them back!!

Rickie said...

I know...I came home Saturday night, feeling so glad I got to see them. BUt, part of me just kept thinking about how much I miss them. There was always fun when Michelle was around. No one else can move..it is just too hard.

AZ Hey-mon said...

That is such a great picture of you mommies. I am glad you all had a fun time together. It is so fun to have every one just pick up where they left off having fun. That would be great for them to move back. Maybe they can start that new trend. no one moves away and everyone moves back!

Tasha said...

It is fun to see Michelle and family! It will be fun to see where they end up!

Anonymous said...

What kind of fellowship did your friend just finish? My brother-in-law is desperately lookin for some lds doctors here in Tupelo. He is an orthopedic surgeon.

Lorie said...

Cute pictures! And I am about 3 months late, but congratulations on baby #4!