layout

7/29/2009

Just Sadie

There used to be 3 Sadie's on our street. A year ago the Lamb's took their Sadie and moved out to Queen Creek (or the entire other end of the universe as I prefer to call it). With just the two little Sadie's left and playing together I started calling the Sadies by their whole names so they would know which one I was talking to. Well Monday was our last play date with Brody and Sadie Tyler. Tomorrow morning they will board a plane for Virginia Beach (yes - we were just there last week coincidentally enough) to live for the next 3 years. This means Sadie will now be just plain Sadie. The last one.
So I'm looking for some new AWESOME neighbors (I love the ones I still have, but we can always use some more). Move to our street. We're super fun and super cute and I promise I will always have a cup of milk you can borrow.

12 comments:

Mamacita said...

Do you have to have a kid named Sadie to be your new neighbor?

Kathleen said...

seriously, who DO you still have left??

Danika said...

I should have moved to your neighborhood. My neighbors suck. Loud, late parties and barking dogs. Natalie & Sadie could have been best friends. Of course the thought of those two together is enough to make anyone's head spin!

Steve and Sarah said...

Hummm. I will have to come check out your neighborhood! But I am usually out of eggs.

lynette said...

I'd love to be your neighbor! You seem to live on a really cool street with lots of fun, younger people.

Rickie said...

Ohhh, so sad :(

Megan said...

I hate it when friends move!
She is too cute, I would love for her and Lucy to be friends.
Ellie's first day of school pictures are darling!

Lisa Brown said...

I would gladly take the job of your new neighbor, but I don't think there are any Army Posts nearby :).

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys are doing great! Good luck with school starting and such other events ;D

Lara Neves said...

Oh how I wish. :)

But, is it a requirement to have a daughter named Sadie?

Maddy said...

The only requirement is that you always have butter since that seems to be my #1 most asked for ingredients. I think having a 2 year old daughter would only help, though, no matter how much trouble they are. And Sarah -- I usually have eggs.

Meredith said...

Country Cove is one of my Real Estate searches I get from our agent. Too bad the house next door to you is too small! (And I don't have a Sadie.)