layout

5/23/2010

LOL

Last night our friends threw a 1920's murder mystery party, so as you can imagine there were a lot of pictures taken. On the car ride home, I started looking through all the pictures when I stumbled across these gems that I had totally forgotten about and I literally started laughing out loud. Maybe it was just late, but I think these pictures are pure genius!!

I don't know if Dustin was out of town, or just at Church or a meeting, but my kids decided to entertain me with a magic show.They practiced and practiced in the back yard before they started the show. When Dustin saw the pictures he was most impressed that they found that many black clothes (Ninja costume, Witch costume and Sadie is in one of Ellie's dance leotards). I must agree that they were very resourceful!

It was quite the show -- Nate's leg disappeared, Sadie danced and Ellie put it all together.
Magic Hands

Gob Bleuth would be proud

Oh yeah, she is going to be trouble. Wait, she already is.


And then Sadie changed clothes and it morphed into some sort of dress up fashion show. The end.
I love this picture because Sadie is tickling her own belly. It's a cute little thing she does all the time.

7 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

That is adorable! Lily had thrown a magic show for me before, but she didn't think about being in costume for it. Their's were awesome!

Unknown said...

That is hilarous. Kyle does the belly rub too. Not so cute on him. HEHE

Kiran said...

was "Its The Final Count Down" playing at the start of the show???

Michelle said...

I can't stop smiling! I love the way those three get along and come up with the greatest shows. I don't think I've ever seen three kids who love each other and get along as Ellie, Nate and Sadie. I love them soooo much!

Rickie said...

So clever, leave it up to Ellie, she is very creative. And as for Sadie-Lou-Who in her hip-hop costume....she is so cute and just always makes me smile.

Unknown said...

Good times! I want to see their magic show!! I love the "It's The Final Count Down" comment above ;D I love that show as well as Gob.

Kat said...

Get out! I can't believe they came up with the black outfits and show on their own! They look pretty darn cute too :)