layout

5/26/2010

Murder at the Four Deuces

Last weekend I got so dressed up that my babysitter couldn't even look me straight in the face when I was talking. Our friend Sarah put together a 1920's themed murder mystery party.

Dustin played Don "Big Jim" Ravioli, who was unfortunately the murder victim. I played his bitter ex-wife Vicky who was apparently seeing half the men in the room. I had so much fun shopping and putting together our costumes and seeing all of our friends all decked out. Meredith was my master seamstress -- thanks for all the help. Fake cigarette and cigar people -- no worries!
As you can tell, it was very intense. Luckily for Dustin, after he died he came back as one of my love interests. I give you the Congressman: I won't spoil who the murderer was, but let's just say she was wearing the same dress as me. And she was major ally. The two of us were out back sharing information and the end of the party, and I looked at her and whispered, "I think you're the murderer!" Turns out she knew all along. Thanks for not killing me off.

8 comments:

Danika said...

How fun!!! I need to get in with your crowd - you guys do some awesome activities...

Lisa Brown said...

You have the most fun group of friends!! And I LOVE your outfit :). So fun!

Casey said...

Everyone was so decked out! Love it!!!

Brenda Janda said...

Totally cool:-)

Rach said...

How fun!! My friend and I have been talking about throwing a murder mystery party forever. I'll have to look this one up.

The Tyler's said...

Too fun! I love that everyone got so into it. I am still waiting to get to do one of those!

We are leaving here on the 27th of June (Sunday evening after church) and then it should take us about 3 days to get to AZ.
As for new calling...yes but I still can't talk about it because I just cry. What the freak am I going to do???

Rickie said...

You guys looked sooo great. It was so much fun.

Meredith said...

Super fun group! You guys looked awesome - glad u could help. I was such a dope but ut was still so fun. My favorite part might have the false eyelashes!