layout

10/27/2011

Painful



Sadie is adorable. Just all around a cute cute girl. Blonde hair, dark skin, deep brown eyes, dimples that make your heart melt and a personality that never quits. She is also horrific at having her picture taken.
When I take her picture she looks like I have her hooked up to some sort of shock therapy treatment.

Today was her Halloween party at Pre School and I wanted to take some pictures since I knew she would look like this: by the time school was over. Tangent: Anyone have any hints for me on how to keep the curl in her hair??

So I told her to laugh thinking that might get rid of the pained expression. Is legally insane better than miserable? Luckily she's cute no matter what. In the end we managed a semi-decent shot: Cutest butterfly ever!! Yes, in a whole store of costumes, my daughter saw a pair of wings and was good to go.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm actually dying here. She is such a gorgeous girl, sister. She really is over the top beautiful. Love that sweet January girl to death. Your commentary is priceless. She really can be non photogenic, but she is also the most beautiful blonde haired brown eyed girl in the entire universe.

Anonymous said...

Every SHOT was perfect. I love Sadie. Perfect post. Love Aunt B