layout

9/28/2012

This is not a paid advertisement

I don't get paid for my product endorsements -- and that's how you know they're AWESOME!

For instance -- cupcake goldfish.  I'm actually kind of sad I shared this find because now I can never find them when they are on sale.  I still pay full price for them.  They're that yummy.

And The Chocolate dessert cafe in Utah.  Has anyone ever been let down by Kitty Katrina or a cazookie? I cannot wait to get my hands on some in just a few weeks.

My other love at the moment -- sea salt caramel frozen yogurt from Swirl-It.  This is my number one craving.  One night I even wished that the Sea Salt Carmel Fairy would visit me and HE DID!!

Are you noticing a trend in products I enjoy?  They all involve sugar.

Right now we are loving Rita's Water Ice.  It's like Bahama Bucks only better.  It makes Bahama Bucks taste like barf if I'm going to lay it out there (think they can use that as an advertising campaign??)

Rita's Water Ice originated on the East Coast and it is our summer time splurge whenever we're at the beach house in Virginia.  When we got back last summer, Dustin looked them up and found one about an hour away.  Just a month ago we were up in that area having dinner with friends and we convinced them to give it a try.  They agreed -- Rita's Water Ice is delicious.  And a perfect summertime treat.

We were even more stoked to find a new one just opened up in downtown Tempe.  A 20 minute commute actually seems like a breeze compared to driving to Arcadia.  And luckily for you, even though the calendar says it's fall, Arizona weather says it's still SUMMER!!

1 comment:

Sarah Jones said...

BETTER the Bahama Bucks. I must try this place out. Next time I am down, you will have to take me to this place.