layout

1/22/2015

Baby Bitsy

Truthfully, my sister hates that nick name, but I find it so fitting. She really is the tiniest little peanut and also the most adorable baby too.
We quit skiing a little early so we could make it out to my sister's before heading to the airport. Everyone fell in love at first sight.
It was a short, but sweet trip and we can't wait to see that cute girl again. If she ever gets off oxygen!!
 Our flight was late at night and I managed to get Luke and Sadie to take a little nap on me, which backfired because I could not get Luke to wake up.
 
I ended up carrying all 45 pounds of him off the plane, through the airport and to the car.
I cannot even explain how much my biceps hurt the next day. And poor Dustin, after getting home at midnight, had to wake up at 4 to be to the airport for a 6 am flight to Austin. Still worth getting to see the baby!!!

No comments: