layout

1/15/2015

Back to School

Sad to say that the kids had to go back to school.
The moms celebrated with a very fun and delicious breakfast!! The restaurant put us in our room for good reason. We might have been a little loud and chatty.

Their first day back, everyone brought home report cards! A's for everyone! Honor Roll students deserve. . . free donuts from Krispie Kreme. If only we could say that we didn't eat them all in one sitting.

I was back to subbing the very first week, too. Every once in awhile I'll get a class whose schedule allows me to sneak in lunch with one of my kids.

In January, Luke also received his Principal's Award for his amazing academic improvements. He has definitely come a long way this year.

 And (WARNING: one more Luke picture, I swear I don't love him more than the others) we hit the 100th day of school! To celebrate, Luke watched me make a "100" out of 100 lego bricks. It was actually a lot harder than it would first appear.
Only 80 more days to go!!!

No comments: