layout

1/31/2015

Sadie's Birthday Party

I feel terrible because I have only one photo from Sadie's birthday party. I was trying to clear out some pictures from my iPhone and I went a little too far before I realized I hadn't downloaded photos in awhile. There was only one photo left when I realized my mistake.

Sadie had a Paris party which suited me fine, since I had everything all ready to go from Ellie's birthday party the year before.

My girlfriend, Sara, made cute Eiffel Tower cupcakes for me, Luke dressed up like a mime and let the girls throw pie in his face (best brother ever??) and Ellie and her friend gave the girls makeovers.

I was going to do meats, cheeses and croissants for the food when I realized that no small girls would be impressed with my spread, so Dustin talked me into pizza. It was the easiest party ever, with the cutest girls ever.

No comments: