layout

1/18/2015

Sadie at 8!


Favorite Color: pink

Favorite Number: 8

Favorite Drink: Pink lemonade

Favorite Food: Chicken and rice

Favorite Dessert: Brownies

Favorite Game: Ghost

Favorite Animal: Pony

Favorite TV Show: Total Drama Island

I feel sad when: I did something wrong

I feel mad when: someone calls me stupid

I like it when my friends: tell me jokes

I like it when I: choose the right

I wish I could: fly

Who is your best friend? Alexa and Faiza

Why? Because they are nice and funny and sweet

What makes you laugh? When somebody tells me a funny joke

What is your favorite movie? Cinderella

What are you most afraid of? The dark

What is your favorite song? anything by Taylor Swift

What is your favorite activity? Play with my family

What do you want to be when you grow up? A singer or a dancer

What three things are you are good at? Art, singing, and dancing

What is the best thing about being eight? Having the Holy Ghost

What makes you special? My family

No comments: