layout

5/29/2015

Last Day(s) of School(s)!

Ellie's school district finished up school a few days before the Nate, Sadie and Luke's.
She had an excellent year and earned the Golden Scholar award.

This is given to all students who earn straight A's throughout the year. I was proud. Dustin was proud. She was proud. I can't believe she'll be off to High School in one more year.
Since she was done with school and the rest weren't, she proceeded to spend the night at her best friends' house for what seemed like a week.
 I don't know what they did, but I did get this picture on night.

Luke had Kindergarten graduation. I managed not to cry, but mainly because I had been subbing Kinder during the song practice and had already gotten all my tears out two other days.
Luke's award was for all of his spirit and energy that he brings to class. Also his creativity and desire to understand how things work.
 
This year was a great year for all of the kids honestly. We had the best teachers and everyone left the year happier, and taller!


No comments: