layout

5/25/2006

Bad Mommy

OK, I thought I'd better "confess" my mommy sins, that way I won't feel badly anymore! Plus, I didn't want everyone to continue carrying the notion that I'm the perfect mother, which I knew you thought anyway. ;p

1. I forgot Ellie had a talk on Sunday. No talk prepared at all. I didn't even remember she was assigned a talk until we were on our way out the door after Church.

2. We spent two days this week in pajamas for the entire day. It's in between school and swim lessons and it's too hot to go outside without a really good reason.

3. Kerry sent some cookies home with us on Tuesday, and I ate them all. By myself. While the kids were napping.

4. Let's just say the meal plan for this week has been: pizza hot pockets, frozen pizza, pizza bites and chicken nuggets. We're all constipated and 20 pounds heavier. Luckily a friend brought by some fruit last night, so we have some roughage.

5. I made Ellie go to the bathroom on the rocks outside when we were swimming because I didn't want her to trek her wet body and bathing suit across my freshly mopped hallway.

Sooo, there's the scoop! Someone call CPS!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

I was with you until #5.

Let the girl go in the pool!!! hahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Do you need your sister to come back and take care of those kids? HEHEHE

Lisa said...

I'm shocked, appalled, let down, discourgaged. It's OK Maddy as long as you felt more TENDER after all of that! (that's for Kerry!) BTW--You haven't lived if you've never pooped on a rock!

Anonymous said...

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!! I haven't laughed that hard since yesterday!!!! LOL Thanks for making me feel somewhat normal Maddy! HA HA! I love you girl! And your parenting skillz!!!!

Michelle said...

TENDER...
bwwwwwwwhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

should I send tuplips?

Lisa said...

michelle--would you please!!! only send them my way since Maddy is no angel of a momma! :) Glad you got it! ;)that made me snort!

Anonymous said...

i wish i were there... constipation and all...

Anonymous said...

ROFL I'm dialing right now! Lynda from CPS should be calling ANY MOMENT. (Gotta get her off my back somehow.....I'll divert attention to a truly deviant Mother!!) ;)

Unknown said...

So are ya rubbing it in that it took you this long to mess up? I think I accomplished a variation of all five of those years ago. ;)

*Freak!*

;)

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://indexmachine.info/1239.html or http://google-machine.info/1196.html