layout

5/23/2006

Grrrrrrr


So I have this super cute video of Nate that I wanted to put on here to show Dustin. The only way I can figure out how to get it on here it to use google videos. So I go through this huuuuuuge long process, go t oget the video only to find out it's being "verified." WHHHHHHHHHATTTTTTTTT? I want it NOW! The verification process takes a few days. That chaps my hide. Sooooo, don't expect to see video of the poor boy soon. If anyone knows a better way, please let me know!

And so you will have to live with some pictures of danger boy. It seems I catch him climbing on everything these days. Ahhhhh, that's the life with boys. Otherwise we're just hanging out over here. Spent the day over at Kerry's. She cooked lunch AND baked cookies for us. She's the BEST! Plus, now the kids are napping, so I'm off to read a book! YEAY! Best day EVER! Seriously though, I love a good low key week -- which is what we're keeping this week.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my lord, keep him away from that!!!!

Kerry said...

DANGER BOY. I see a layout coming.

I wish there was a way to catch that high pitch squeal with the kitty! Totally hillarious.

*Taking a bow* Yes, you read that right...I COOKED!

Anonymous said...

holy moly. and is that really nate fully dressed? where is the ellie post?

Lisa said...

OK--couple things. A-why you have a ladder smack dab in your house for danger boy to climb on--it's like leaving a bowl of crack out for a hooker. B-Kerry cooked? Cookies too? Um, that is so not right--don't think I have ever had the privilege of having cookies made for me!!!!

Maddy said...

Ahhh, should have explained the ladder! Dustin was changing our AC filters before he left town.

Anonymous said...

Danger Boy!! I love it. That'll be Myles, his Heir to the Danger Boy throne, in a couple years. Ok, who am I kidding, a couple months. We'll call him Danger Baby! They'd get along famously! LOL

Love your favoUrite Canadian, Kiara.

Anonymous said...

Oops. Howcome it says Anon? Let me see...

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! By george she's got it! < losah >