layout

5/15/2006




Pre-school graduation pictures (even though she's going BACK to pre-school for another year in the fall) that I promised my mom. Ellie did a great job at her part, which is good because we practiced and practiced that thing. It was fun, then we did the whole "brunch" thing afterwards. Nate and Dustin showed up late, so I think the waitress thought I was a little crazy when I kept ordering food and getting a high chair for a baby that wasn't there. You could tell she was relieved that he existed when he arrived and she excalimed, "He's HERE!!" Good times, good times.

Lola is gone to "Italy." She's actually in Virginia, but ELlie likes to carry around a little knick knack of the Duomo and point to the top and tell us that Lola is there. Sometimes Nate gets ahold of it and Ellie shouts out, "MOOOOOM! Nate is ruining Italy."

This week school is out and we are ready to relax. Well, she actually has Girl School two days this week, so I'm planning on getting my Visiting Teaching done. That means I'll get to eat the cookies they pass around 3rd Sunday. YEAY! Dustin had a root canal this morning -- FUN! Ellie is having a sleep over to night and Nate and I are planning on having some serious snuggle time. OK, I'm probably planning it more than he is. If he were to plan anything it would involve dare devil stunts like walking on the back of the couch. Gotta love boys!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Ellie is too stinkin' cute!!! Pretty soon you will be posting HS graduation pics!!!

Unknown said...

So cute!

Hope you got some sleep last night with the sleepover! :)

Kerry said...

Awww, and it seemed like just yesterday she was cutting lines on a piece of paper. *sniff* she looks so grown up now.

Now...are you ready for the LONG DAYS OF SUMMER????

*evil laugh*

Anonymous said...

Thank you I love the pictures!!! BTW -- she looks more like her Mom everyday!!! You really are raising yourself!

Love you all, Grandma