layout

2/02/2007

Busy Bees


We've had a busy week here. We made a trip with all 3 kids to Target, I had a Doctors appointment and some Primary meetings, Wednesday I took all three kids to the Pediatrician for Well Checks -- 3 hours, 7 shots and 1 PKU late I will never do that again, trip to the bookstore, play group, visits from friends to see the baby, and a trip to the mall this afternoon. PHEW!

Luckily I have my mom to help me get the kids ready and clean up lunch while I feed Sadie. . . I don't know how I'll make it when she leaves. Can I just get a nanny?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah--odd numbered kids are hard! so you need to hurry up and have #4!!ha ha you got a lot done though! amazing! lisa

Jamie said...

Jeeze Maddy, you need to be taking it easy! Especially when your Mom is there. Yes, going from 2 to 3 is quite an adjustment.
:)

Jamie said...

BTW, that picture is so stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

People are visiting?? I have been trying to give you time with your mom! OK, that does it.... I'm stopping by to see this cute little girl. (and you too of course!) ;)

She is so adorable maddy! I'm glad that you are wanting to get out into the world with all three! That scared the heck out of me! You are da bomb!

Unknown said...

So adorable!

Can I take Ellie one day next week for the afternoon? I'll pick her up and return her. Erin's begging for a playdate with her...:)

Anonymous said...

awww. she looks so much like ellie. i am kind of obsessed with her.

Anonymous said...

ooohhh she has such squishy cheeks! i just want to kiss them! what a beautiful baby, maddy!

Unknown said...

Kerry- close your eyes...

Sadie's even cuter in person!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww, I wuv her.